- Finding Gary, a Novel
- Leaving Mark, a novel
- Willard Manor, a Novel by Linda Loegel
- If You Don't Like Worms, Keep Your Mouth Shut
- Stop Procrastinating - Get Published!:A Helpful Gu...
- Bumps Along the Way
- Mishaps and Miracles - Kindle
- Waterbeds and Wedding Vows - Kindle
- Hamburgers and Headaches - Kindle
Willard Manor, a Novel by Linda Loegel
Willard Manor is the story of a house built in 1840 by John Willard and the generations of his family that lived in the house for one hundred seventy years. In 2010 the run-down, vacant house is bought by a young couple, Tony and Shelley Maguire. During the course of their renovation of the house, they come across various articles that help them piece together the history of the house and its occupants.
Young Thomas Willard planted an apple seed circa 1860 that became a tree and flourished alongside Willard Manor, proving that both the apple tree and the generations of Willards could face storms and grow stronger in the process.
Available at www.amazon.com for $12. Also on Kindle for $6.00.