Friday, October 6, 2023

Something's Coming!

Hey, hey, hey!  I had a book signing last Saturday at the Kicking Camel Grill in Coats, NC.  Brandon King, the owner of the restaurant, very nicely let me occupy a table for three hours (plus set up and take down time) so I could display and sell my books. 

Last month when I was there, I ran out of three titles so I made sure that this time I would have enough. You can see by the picture that I definitely had enough!

I sold 17 books, not bad for three hours' work. Cyndi came with me and handled the cash and credit card transactions so I could concentrate on explaining and signing the books. She was a huge help, just like last month.

I have no more events planned until December 2 when the Cleveland H.S. band holds its annual Holiday Bazaar in Clayton, NC. This will be my fourth year  and I usually do well there.

Now, let me tell you what's coming up next. My next blog will be an interview with fellow author and dear friend, Terry Hans.  In Terry's working life, she was a dental hygienist and over the years, gathered stories galore from her patients. She has a new book out incorporating those stories into one hilarious read. 

That's all I'll tell you right now; be sure to read my next blog in a few weeks, then order her book. You'll be glad you did. 


Quote of the Day: Be true to your teeth or they will be false to you.  Soupy Sales

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always happy to read your post Linda Miss you